PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. (“Sampoerna”) merupakan salah satu produsen rokok terkemuka di Indonesia. Kami memproduksi sejumlah merek rokok kretek yang dikenal luas, seperti Sampoerna Kretek, A Mild, serta “Raja Kretek” yang legendaris Dji Sam Soe. Kami adalah afiliasi dari PT Philip Morris Indonesia dan bagian dari Philip Morris International, produsen rokok terkemuka di dunia.
Misi kami adalah menawarkan pengalaman merokok terbaik kepada perokok dewasa di Indonesia. Hal ini kami lakukan dengan senantiasa mencari tahu keinginan konsumen, dan memberikan produk yang dapat memenuhi harapan mereka. Kami bangga atas reputasi yang kami raih dalam hal kualitas, inovasi dan keunggulan.
Tahun 2012 merupakan tahun yang cemerlang bagi Perusahaan dimana kami mencapai rekor penjualan melebihi 100 miliar batang, ditambah berbagai pencapaian lain di banyak bidang. Tahun 2012 juga merupakan tahun yang istimewa bagi Sampoerna, ditandai dengan HUT kami ke-99 – angka 9 memiliki makna khusus dalam sejarah Sampoerna – dan beberapa tonggak penting tercapai, antara lain pembukaan dua pabrik sigaret kretek tangan baru di Jawa Timur dan pendirian pusat pelatihan search and rescue di Pasuruan sebagai bagian dari program tanggung jawab sosial Sampoerna.
Sebagai salah satu produsen rokok terkemuka di Indonesia, Sampoerna bangga pada tradisi dan filosofi yang menjadi dasar kesuksesan perusahaan yang didukung dengan merek-merek yang kuat serta karyawan-karyawan terbaik, sambil terus berinovasi untuk masa depan yang lebih gemilang.
Internal Control / Senior Analyst IC
Kode Pekerjaan ID-02389
YOU will be responsible to plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs. Conducting risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines is also your role and responsibilities
• Having minimum Bachelor Degree
• Min. 3-5 years finance / audit experience including experience in an Audit or Internal Controls Department of a multinational and/or equivalent time in public accounting firm with exposure to multinational corporations
• Strong auditing technical skills including ability to apply risk management principles
• Demonstrate knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls
Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and able to manage projects simultaneously
• Having an effective communication skills
• Computer Literate (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
• Fluent in English
IS System Analyst SAP MM
Kode Pekerjaan ID-02363
You Are Responsible to:
· Provide overall functional expertise for the SAP Material Management (MM) processes used by PM affiliates in Asia.
· Provide expert application support services
· Lead the analysis and functional design activity for SAP enhancement requests
· Assist in the project management activities of medium projects or run small projects independently
· Guide landed and off-shore consultants in the understanding of systems and solutions, ensure quality of deliverables to the end users..
· University degree in Computer Sciences / Information Systems.
· 5-8 years experiences in SAP, with experience in Run & Support, Incident Resolution, application Change Requests Management / Service Management, and project implementations.
· Detailed understanding of SAP Material Management processes
· Have knowledge about SAP Configuration - SAP Material Management (MM), SAP Master Data, transactional/MRP knowledge, and understanding some technical tables or interface
· Have Knowledge of SAP modules: SAP Production Planning & Process Industries (PP-PI) or Sales & Distribution
· Excellence interpersonal skills and communication skills
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written
· Excellent Root Cause Analysis & Analytical Skills
Manager Business Partner Sales and Marketing
Kode Pekerjaan ID-02384
YOU are responsible to contribute to HR strategies and deliver HR product/ process which are fully aligned to the overall business strategy in Sales and Marketing and to also facilitate and ensure smooth implementation of organization design, people development and career development to attract, retain and motivate the employees.
· Hold a minimum Bachelor degree from any major with additional certificates degrees or experience in HR.
· Understanding of HR process of Talent Review and Organization Design.
· Fast learner and hard working
· Excellent in English, both written and verbal
· Good communication skill: able to express idea systematically & clearly
· Good Analytical and logical thinking
· Good Relationship building
Manager IC SOX & Support Functions
Kode Pekerjaan ID-02385
YOU are responsible to:
· Control Awareness & Culture - Foster a control/compliance conscious environment throughout the company as an integral part of the corporate culture through participation in controls initiatives, training and communication of best practice to employees at all levels throughout the organization. Actively promote control awareness and ownership of controls by functional and line management
· Planning and Risk Assessment - Ensure proper focus and mix of IC/Compliance activities by managing and coordinating the IC/Compliance planning and review process based on risk assessment methodology. Monitor actual progress against plans. Develop audit risk assessment as per PMI guidelines and create annual audit plan based on the risk assessment.
· Perform, as per audit plan, in cooperation with relevant company departments, audit reviews of business processes, to ensure their adherence to principles & practices. Document results of audit reviews, and communicate to management the overall assessment of the internal controls environment and when necessary, prepare a list of management action plans, and coordinate their execution and implementation.
· Together with IC Manager Training and FCP, implement PMI fiscal compliance program throughout the region by training employees annually. Perform check on all new customers/vendors/third party manufactures as well as re-verification required as per PMI Principles & Practices.
· Ensure support to all the supporting functions by streamlining business processes and reducing or eliminating non-added value administrative tasks while keeping in place a good controls environment. Compile and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required by PMI Principles and Practices as well as any ad hoc requests generated by PMI Internal Controls.
· On behalf of PMI and local Management, perform tests and reviews to ensure the company's financial statements are complete and accurate within the SOX scope.
· Co-operate with all members of the Finance team and PMI HQ to ensure proactive internal communications, effective teamwork and participate actively in the development of the more junior members of the Department. Perform and get involved in ad hoc projects or initiatives as assigned.
· Staff Development - Recruit qualified and develop staff through coaching, objective performance assessment and defined training in line with current job performance requirements, future career aspirations and company needs
· College/University, University degree in finance, accounting, economics or management or MBA; Professional accounting or audit qualification
· Over 7 years, with over 3 years in managerial position with finance / audit experience including experience in an Audit or Internal Controls Department of a multinational and/or equivalent time in public accounting with exposure to multinational corporations
· Familiar with SOX as well as both US and Indonesian GAAP
· Presentation Skills, Good report writing skill, Good in Risk Management and Managerial
Untuk melamar silahkan kirim CV anda silahkan kunjungi websitenya disini