U.S. EMBASSY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: FSN-94/2014
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
POSITION: Administrative Clerk, FSN-6; FP-8*
OPENING DATE: August 14, 2014
CLOSING DATE:August 27, 2014
WORK HOURS: Full-time; 40 hours/week
SALARY: *Not-ordinarily Resident
(Position Grade: FSN-6 or FP-8* NOR)
*Ordinarily Resident: Rp. 69,275,463- p.a. (Full performance starting salary)
ALL ORDINARILY RESIDENT (OR) APPLICANTS (See Appendix A) MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
The U.S. Embassy in Jakarta is seeking an individual for the position of Administrative Clerk in the General Services Office/Transportation.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
The incumbent serves as administrative assistant to Motor Pool Supervisor/Motor Pool section, time and attendance keeper for Motor Pool unit, reviews invoices from vehicle maintenance and Motor Pool vendors. Maintains all record-keeping in ILMS/FMIS and acts as travel assistant for the same divisions. She/he keeps records for ICASS workload providers and performs all other administrative duties as required.
· All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
· A completion of secondary schooling level is required.
· Have at least three years of experience in administrative, transportation, or travel service function is required.
· Level 3 (Good Working Knowledge) in speaking/reading/writing English and Bahasa Indonesia are required. Language proficiency will be tested. If you have taken a TOEIC or TOEFL test administered by ETS within 6 months, please attach the certificate.
· Must have general knowledge of the motor vehicle operations, tracking invoices, and administrative duties. Should be familiar with formats of telegrams, letters, and memorandum, the US Government regulations, and host country regulations on motor vehicle.
· Able to type and use Personal Computer with windows 2010 Office applications and Microsoft Outlook. Able to perform simple maintenance on office copier and fax machine. Effective dealing with Embassy personnel and Indonesian Officials. Good disposition and tactful. Able to organize and prioritized workload.
When fully qualified, U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) and U.S. Veterans are given preference. Therefore, it is essential that the candidate specifically address the required qualifications above in the application.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
· Management will consider nepotism/conflict of interest, budget, and residency status in determining successful candidacy.
· Current employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply.
· Current Ordinarily Resident employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee Performance Report are not eligible to apply.
· Currently employed U.S. Citizen EFMs who hold a Family Member Appointment (FMA) are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment.
· Currently employed NORs hired under a Personal Services Agreement (PSA) are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment unless currently hired into a position with a When Actually Employed (WAE) work schedule.
· The candidate must be able to obtain and hold an FSN security clearance.
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
· Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174); or
· A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the UAE (see Appendix B); or
· A combination of both; i.e. Sections 1 -24 of the UAE along with a listing of the applicant’s work experience attached as a separate sheet; plus
· Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
· Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO
Human Resources Office
Attention: Human Resources Officer
Gedung Sarana Jaya, Jl. Budi Kemuliaan 1/1
POINT OF CONTACT
Telephone: 021 3435 9135
Telephone: 021 3435 9266
FAX: 021 3483 2510
Email : Jakarta[email protected]
Closing date for this position: August 27, 2014 by 4:00 p.m. Jakarta Time
The U.S. Mission in Indonesia provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
Thanks for reading & sharing Lowongan Kerja Terbaru