V!PRO is one of growing Boutique Management Consultant Firm in Jakarta with focus practice in the area of EXECUTIVE SEARCH, PERFORMANCE & SERVICE LEVEL Improvement, SERVICE SUPPLY CHAIN Management, as well as PEOPLE &CORPORATE TRANSFORMATION.
Currently we are recruiting on behalf of our client a growing TRAINING & LEARNING service provider company in Jakarta. As part of their strategic expansion & growth, the company is currently looking for a highly qualified candidate to fill the following position:
NEED URGENTLY !!
This position will assist the Director in Administration duties (eg: develop/compile reports, prepare presentation materials, managing the calendar & schedule, meeting arrangement, consulting & training session arrangement, travel arrangement, correspondence, handling & screening phone-calls, making reservations, organizing events/engagements, placing orders), as well as Running errands and Handling his Personal matters such as expenses-settlement, paying bills, purchasing gifts etc.
Fresh-Graduate (but Tough & Talented) is welcome to apply.
· Female, tough & mature personality with strong passion in service.
· Single, max. 25 years old, good & smart looking with high self-confidence.
· Strong interpersonal skill & communication skill in English (written and verbal).
· Min. 1-2 years experience as Admin-Staff. Previous experience as Secretary will be a plus.
· Min. SLTA/SMEA with Very Good mark. Diploma in Secretary or Business-Administration will be a plus.
· Proficient in Ms-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Email, Internet & Social Media (Facebook, Twitter etc.).
· Detail oriented, well-organized, proactive, creative, able to thrive in fast-paced with a helpful & can-do attitude.
· Willing to work extra hours & able to do business travelling (if needed).
ONLY THOSE QUALIFIED NEED APPLY
An attractive remuneration package would be provided commensurate with the qualification and experiences of the selected candidate.
If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application letter & detailed CV with your recent photo (4x6cm) together with your current & expected salary within 2 weeks time to:
(While sending email application, candidates must enter “Position applied code” &“your Full-name” in the subject column)
All application will be treated confidentially.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.