PT. MITRA MANDIRI INFORMATIKA membuka Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk wilayah Jakarta
..... JOB VACANCY .....
The legacy of MMI began in 1992, as Software Development Company. Our main customer was in the Telecommunication Industry. Having achieved significant success in that area after just e few short years, the company further spread its wing to the Public Sector, Utilities Industry Solution and Cross Industry Solution. Its continued success is apparent when in 1996, MMI was appointed as an IBM Business Partner in Indonesia, and received an achievement award for it just a year later. MMI become IBM Premier Business Partner in 2007. Today, MMI provides not only Software to the Clients, but all IT related matters, including but not limited to server, storage, networking, and Consulting Services. It offers Total IT Solution both Outright Purchase, Fixed Term Rental and BOT (Build, Operate, & Transfer) basis.
SYSTEM ANALYST (SA)
Job Specification :
· Having Deep Knowledge in Supply Chain Management System
· Strong Knowledge in OOD using UML Tools from Flow Chart/ Business Process Diagram until Class Diagram
· Education S1 from Information Technology/ Information System/ Computer Science or relevant major disciplines
· Man/woman max. 32 years old
· Min 2 year as system analyst
· Deeply understand SDLC, Programming and RDBMS Concepts
· Strong knowledge and skill in one or more programming language (Java, Oracle JDeveloper, VB, .Net, PHP, Oracle Form Developer, Delphi, MAGIC)
· Strong knowledge and skill in one or more database (Oracle, Microsoft SQL, My SQL)
· Strong analytical skill
· Ability to work under pressure and achieve target in timely manner
· Preferably software development background
· To meet strict deadlines in an analytical way
· Customer-focused attitude is expected
· Good in English both written and spoken will be an advantage
· A fast-learner and able to exchange / communicate on technical matters
· planning and negotiating skills; initiative and self-confidence; an interest in the way organizational processes work; presentation skills
· Having some experience in Telco industry is advantageous
· liaising extensively with external or internal clients;
· analyzing clients' existing systems;
· translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs;
· identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
· creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems;
· drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems;
· producing project feasibility reports;
· presenting proposals to clients;
· working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
· ensuring that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met;
· drawing up a testing schedule for the complete system;
· overseeing the implementation of a new system;
· planning and working flexibly to a deadline;
· Analyze and Designing using UML Tools
· writing user manuals;
· providing training to users of a new system;
· keeping up to date with technical and industry sector developments.
Job Specification :
· Graduate diploma III or Bachelor degree in Computer or Information Technology.
· At least 1 years as Helpdesk
· With GPA min. 2,75
· Have a good interpersonal and communication skill
· Experience in Oracle or DB2
· Should have strong knowledge and experience in SQL (MySQL/MS SQL Server/Postgresql)
· Experience in store procedure programming
· Experience in backup, clustering, mirroring, replication, tuning database
· respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
· diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
· research questions using available information resources
· advise user on appropriate action
· follow standard help desk procedures
· log all help desk interactions
· administer help desk software
· redirect problems to appropriate resource
· identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
· track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
· prepare activity reports
· stay current with system information, changes and updates
· At least 3 years experience in Java Programming*.
· Have familiarity with modeling languages UML.
· Have intermediate skill object oriented programming (OOP).
· Experience with Subversion, CVS, or other version control systems.
· Familiarity with SpringMVC Framework.
· Familiarity with Hibernate or other POJO persistency frameworks (ORM).
· Experience with Apache Tomcat, GlassFish or other similar Application Server.
· Must good knowledge in SQL Query.
· Must have experience at least 3 years with linux environment.
· Must have experience with J2EE (EJB, Java Persistence API, and WebService).
· Experience with Jasper Report Generator is advantage.
· Experience with Websphere application server for clustering
· Have experience to lead a team more than 3 persons.
· Have experience to involve more than 1 project in the same period.
· Good knowledge to manage project documentation.
· Used to do coordination and held meeting with user.
· Must have experience to run the best method while conduct the user's req.
· (*If Senior Java Analyst Programmer must have experience more than 5 years)
· Must have 2+ years of application testing experience, including application testing and/or report and data validation testing
· Extensive experience with functional test execution and system integration test
· Extensive experience designing test cases and test plan
· Some experience writing queries to verify backend functionality
· Investigated potential defects and discussed them with software developers
· Logged defects during the test execution phase
· Moderate knowledge of HTML, SQL, and/or J2EE/PHP
· Some business process analysis experience
· Knowledge of data models and relationships between data elements
· Experience writing data‐driven reports, working with data to create reports
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your application with your name and the name of the job that you are interested on the subject. Detailed resume and recent photograph also attached to :
Email : [email protected]