Background Indonesia Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (ICDX), also known as PT. Bursa Komoditi dan Derivatif Indonesia (BKDI) is the Internationally known commodity and derivatives based exchange in Indonesia.
Indonesia is the largest producer in the world for many prime commodity products in the soft agricultural, metal and energy sectors. Based on that fact, the demand for Indonesia to be the pricing benchmark of these commodities has elevated. “Trade @ the Source”, a sentence that is best suited for trading in commodity-producing countries in the world.
Vision : A global marketplace that advances national prosperity.
Mission : To become the world’s pricing benchmark for commodities through Indonesian primary products.
Our members consists of Broker, Trader and Foreign Traders.
· Diploma majoring Secretary.
· Age max 30 year old.
· Experience in same field minimum 2 year.
· Fluent in English oral and verbal.
· Good Computer skills Microsoft Office.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Attractive person
· Good communication
Job Description :
· Handling Files, Documents, and Petty cash.
· Prepare and maintain Meeting.
· Making minute of Meeting.
· Scheduling activities.
· In charge booking ticket and accommodation
Please send your Application Letter and CV to :
Indonesia Commodity and Derivatives Exchange
Gedung the Capitol Tower , Lt.2 Jl. Letjen S Parman Kav 73 Jakarta 11410 – Indonesia.
Or email to :
For information : www.icdx.co.id