The Group's logistics business, APL Logistics, provides international, integrated supply chain services in more than 50 countries, including both origin and destination services such as freight consolidation, warehousing and distribution management. APL Logistics uses innovative technology solutions for maximum supply chain visibility and control. It solves supply chain challenges through its comprehensive suite of logistics services, worldwide distribution network and multimodal transportation. APL Logistics operates a global network of over 190 facilities with 26 million square feet of warehouse space.
We look for people with a passion to be the best in what they do. We are always looking for individuals who share our values and purpose, with a drive to find solutions to every customer need and who possess a high level of integrity
Service Quality Analyst
· To ensure that quality processes are adhered for new business acquired as well as Customers within organization
· To train staff, monitoring performance and audit processes and follow up with correction actions required.
· To optimize IT functions, apply quality and process management in the form of measures and indicators to meet customers' requirement/needs as per Logistics Procedure
· To further develop program may benefit operations team as well as customers
· Bachelor degree in Technical Engineering or Industry (fresh graduates are preferred)
· Ability to write reports containing technical information
· Be systematic; process oriented and IT savvy
· Knowledge of data collection techniques
· Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
· Good analytical skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit their applications with a comprehensive resume
to email [email protected]
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)