Indonesian Institute of Accountants (IAI), as the organization's rapidly growing accounting profession in carrying out the preparation of Financial Accounting Standards (IFRSs), Education and Training and Certification, requires young professionals a dynamic, communicative and highly motivated. In order to implement the development program for the convergence of GAAP to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in 2012, and increased competence ofaccountants in Indonesia, IAI open up career opportunities for qualified personnel to occupy positions:
· D3/S1 from Akuntansi
· Female, max 30 years old.
· Min 1 years experience as accounting
· Have good Communication, interpesonal skill, strong time management, financial data and administration report.
· Exellent skill ini Microsoft Office & proficiency in Coputer.
· Highly fluent English (oral and written), mandarin is highly adcantageous.
If you are a highly motivated, engaging and enthusiastic individual with a strong desire to excel in challenging environment, we invite you to e-mail or send your resume stating your expected salary, contact number together with a passport size photograph to,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org