Indonesia is one of our potential markets and now we are developing Indonesia as part of our fast growing business. We have Terminal Facilities in Tanjung Priok, Palembang, Samarinda, and still growing. We are looking for candidates who can support our growth.
All positions are for full time permanent employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Legal Coordinator (Code: LC)
Kalimantan based (Balikpapan / Samarinda)
Responsible for maintaining valid required licenses/permits with various authorities.
• Licensing : prepare, coordinate, document, and file for required licenses/permits
o BPH Migas : pertaining with BPH Migas regulations, including but not limited to trading licenses, SKPP, SKPI, transport license, storage license
o Port authority : respective port regulations, including but not limited to: bunkering permit, jetty permit
o BKPM : national and regional regulations, including but not limited to establishment and renewal of : IU, API-U, quarterly report
o Local Government : respective local government offices, including but not limited to : TDP, Situ, Pemda
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Familiarity with standard MS office computer software and online resources
• Ability in contract review and drafting
• Energetic, dynamic, and enthusiastic personality
• Have the ability to work independently when required, managing a number of matters simultaneously.
• English proficiency both written and spoken is a must
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Petroleum will be highly favored) or Law
• Experience 3 - 5 years on same field in the oil industry
• Understand the process of country licensing
• Has good relation, network, and familiar with the working level of various authorities
Receptionist (Code: RC)
Responsible to provide improved professional and efficient support service to both Puma and Trafigura customers and internal employees.
1. Reception and meeting rooms
2. Attend to all visitors
3. Answer the phone, taking messages when necessary and announce visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
4. Liaise with relevant technicians and advise about faulty phones.
5. Ensure that meeting rooms and reception are kept tidy at all times
6. Make staff announcements
Primary Role Accountabilities:
General reception admin duties & other duties
1. Courier service: parcels / deliveries / distribution
2. Mail – collection and distribution
3. Stationary orders
4. Update the internal telephone list and distribute
5. Add contacts to contact list and distribute
6. Keep abreast of the Organizational structure of Puma so that calls may be redirected effectively.
7. Issuing of access cards
8. Daily newspapers – order / delivery / filing
9. Faxes – distribution
10. Travel and accommodation bookings when requested
11. General office queries / solves problems / direct person to relevant people
HSSE Specialist Terminal (Code: HSE )
Responsible for the safer operation of the plant, responding to fires and emergencies according to Company policies. Carries out a series of both routine and random checks to ensure the adequacy of systems and equipment provided. Carries out fire training for plant personnel and supervises the first line firefighting crew. Reviews safety by carrying out safety audits on a regular basis. Follows up on all fire and safety incidents and recommends the ordering of newly identified equipment for fire and safety to meet the changing demands of the plant.
• Min 5 years experience in HSE and quality compliance management, with increasing levels of experience in a medium to large multinational, preferably in multi-cultural environments.
• Undergraduate University degree in health and safety, Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Safety or Risk management.
Safety standards knowledge.
1. Acts as a fire crew leader, undertaking rescues, spills, fires and other emergencies in an efficient manner as laid down in established procedures.
2. Participates with crew in all emergency drills and ensures proper coordinated action as practiced in these drills to meet with real emergency situations
3. Practices the use of first aid equipment, breathing apparatus, foam and utilizes fixed fire suppressing system.
4. Maintains and tests fire protection equipment following established services schedules and meeting all performance standards for equipment. Verifies equipment is in current working order after servicing. Directs fire crew in performing servicing.
5. Tests or checks all fixed equipment on a regular basis according to established schedules such as static fire equipment, sprinklers, halos and powder extinguishers. Carries out daily checks on deluge sprinkler and detection system and on the foam tender.
6. Carries out regular inspections of all air bottles and breathing equipment and personnel protection equipment. Ensures all fire crew equipment and static equipment used is replenished after fire or emergency.
7. Ensures that there is an adequate provision of emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment, and incident reporting to the relevant authorities.
8. Maintains a record of incident reports and if warranted has them analyzed by Safety Committee.
9. Develops and implements a suitable and relevant health and safety policy.
10. Assesses risks to health and safety, and implements measures and arrangements identified as necessary from the assessments.
11. Liaises as necessary with other organizations and relevant authorities, and assists in conducting audit and remedial actions.
12. Makes sure that the workplace satisfies health, safety and welfare requirements for ventilation, temperature, lighting, sanitary, washing and rest facilities.
13. Makes sure that the workplace satisfies health, safety and welfare requirements for ventilation, temperature, lighting, sanitary, washing and rest facilities.
14. Undertakes other tasks as required by his/ her supervisor.
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to : [email protected]
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung di Lowongan , Info Lowongan Semoga informasi ini membantu anda, mohon berhati-hati dengan info lowongan kerja palsu. Lowongan Kerja Terbarutidak bertanggung jawab dengan isi lowongan ini.