- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Accounting (payables,receivables, general ledger, billing) software
- Spreadsheet software
- Ability to use theInternet and e-mail
- Ability to manage andcomplete multiple tasks
- Honest and responsibility.
- Responsible for the maintenance of internal departmental accounting system on the computer and backup paper copy.
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers and journals; posts debits and credits; records receipts and balances to County's accounting system; examines and records financial transactions and charges to proper departmental account.
- Transfers funds from various bank accounts as necessary; co-ordinates the bank statement reconciliation.
- Disburses funds by preparing and issuing checks for authorized signatures.
- Compiles data for preparation of periodic and annual financial reports for both departmental and monthly reports.
Subject email : STAFF FINANCE. Kirimkan persyaratan dari tanggal 19 Mei-23 Mei 2014.
- Commodity Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on commodity market risks that financially impact to commercial business operations and Government policy. Commodity Analyst will develop strategies to mitigate / manage these risks in conjunction with key business unit.
- Fully understand each major commodities strategy and market exposures to enable the proper risk assessment of the business.
- Gather and report on independent market forecasts/analyses relevant to the business group’s market risks.
- Develop historical price databases and correlation analyses.
- Develop analytical models to forecast supply, demand and prices of major agricultural commodities by using creative problem solving skills and mathematical and/or statistical modelling techniques; prepare both quantitative and qualitative reports and be prepared to present the reports when required to do so.
- Bachelor’s degree in horticulture, agriculture, socioeconomic or animal husbandry.
- Experience with multivariate statistics and macro/microeconomic theory.
- Experience with business, economic, commodities or market research.
- Demonstrated research ability.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and accurate.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point is required and experience in other computer programs such as Word, Access and statistical software is preferred.
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative, team oriented environment.
- Experience in presenting analytical results is desirable.
Subject email : Commodity Analyst. Kirimkan persyaratan sebelum 30 Mei 2014.
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung di Lowongan , Info Lowongan Semoga informasi ini membantu anda, mohon berhati-hati dengan info lowongan kerja palsu. Lowongan Kerja Terbarutidak bertanggung jawab dengan isi lowongan ini.