Flight Focus Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based technology and systems engineering company, specializing in the design, development and production of high-quality avionic for airborne or simulator use. Currently we are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, results oriented and innovative person to fill the role of Customer Support to be placed in Jakarta, Indonesia.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT (JAKARTA)
· Provide 24x7 technical support to attend to any customer reports from customer service.
· To identify the technical problem reported from customer service at the time of incident and to liaise with Customer Service about the status of reported incident.
· Assist Customer Service to generate daily required reports.
· Execute deployment of the Flight Focus Application including Ground and Airborne systems.
· Develop and maintain monitoring tools for Flight Focus Application system, e.g. Ground System, Flight Planning System, Flight Following System.
· Upgrade Flight Focus application system and maintain Flight Focus application system Log file.
· Respond to customers' enquiries (e-mails, phone and fax) within a customer focused environment.
· Work with agreed service levels, striving to exceed customer expectations wherever possible.
· Take ownership of queries and proactively follow through to resolution, escalating issues when appropriate.
· Build and maintain a detailed customer database.
· Compile and coordinate feedback from clients to support the company's continuous improvement program.
· Identify and escalate recurring or consistent problems with systems functionality.
· Provide flexible support for team members and other teams and foster a positive and a motivating environment.
· Develop and maintain training materials for training flight crew and operations staff members.
· Diploma/Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering related discipline.
· Certified in Linux administration will be an advantage.
· Certified in Database administration will be an advantage.
· Minimum 1 year experience in IT Support related function in a medium enterprise.
· Experience working in regional operation will be an advantage.
· Able to work in 24/7 shift work
· Minimum TOEFL: 450
· Well developed and demonstrable oral and written communications skills
· Experience in user help desk operations
If you have what it takes, please submit your CV together with a comprehensive description of your experience, particularly those related to the Position Requirements and Principal Duties (not more than 150kb) to: