We are organization, dedicated in ministry through mass media. We produce news and features for national and international programming. Now we are looking for people of excellence, people of integrity, and people of innovation to fill this position:
· Recording and checking the completeness of data in every transaction activity into the bank's books.
· Responsibility to the check book/giro
· Coordinating, scheduling purchases, making the receipt and distributing the stationery and other supplies from / to the entire department.
· Inspect and make an offer to purchase any item carefully in accordance with the specifications of the goods prior to payment.
· Filling all documents related to the purchase.
· Male/Female, age maximum 36 years old.
· Min. D3/S1 Accounting/Finance with experience 1-2 years in the same field.
· Computer literate (MS. Office).
· Accurate, honest, hard-worker.
· Having a good communications skills
· Willing to work under pressure and tight dateline.
· Able to work individually and in a team.
· Willing to be placed in Lippo Cikarang
Please send your application letter, CV, ID Card & photo to E-mail:
The Human Resources Dept
Thanks for reading & sharing Lowongan Kerja Terbaru