JF Hillebrand Group, are a global freight forwarding group operating in 80+ countries that have recently established an office in Jakarta (south). This is our initial few positions in this newly refurbished office and it reports to the Team Leader (Operations).
You will need strong English (written & verbal) skills, a solid operation knowledge and excellent freight forwarding experience. You will have intermediate MS Office skills (particularly Excel) and be a confident, self- motivated individual with an eye for the detail.
We expect that this business will grow rapidly, so we also expect that there will be future opportunities for advancement for the right person.
· Accounts Payable and Receiveable duties
· Handling daily transaction
· Office administration
· Work with Regional Finance team
· Ad-hoc projects
Essential Experience & Skills required ;
· 2+ years local experience in similar role
· Experience in Multinasional Company
· Good communication skills in English (verbal &written)
· Experience with fully integrated systems
· MS Office skills – incl intermediate Excel
· Deep understanding about Indonesia taxation and regulation
· GST exposure /understanding favourably viewed
· Easy going, outgoing personality
· Attention to detail and self-motivated
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please tell us a bit about yourself and why this job is for you, in a brief email (& attach your CV in English).
Email to: [email protected]