PT ICON MENARA SAMUDERA is the company that manages the Hotel Morrissey, a 4 star hotel in Jakarta. Currently requires candidates for the position of :
Accounting Function :
Accounting Function :
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the entire General Ledger and subsidiary ledger system of the Company.
- Ensure timely and proper recording of all accounting transactions, e.g. cash Receipts, disbursements, accruals and amortization, adjustments and the like in both the General and Subsidiary Ledgers.
- Reviews all Accounts Payable Vouchers, payment vouchers and payment
- Authorizations ensuring accuracy of amounts to be paid and the corresponding Accounting entries based on underlying documents.
- Review all journal, adjusting and closing entries.
- Other duties & responsibilities which maybe assigned from time to time
TAX FUNCTION :
- Reviews all tax calculations e.g. VAT and withholding tax final tax etc. to be withheld or paid.
- Prepares the calculation of the tax payment due at the end of each month.
- Prepares the monthly tax reports required at the end of each month and submits them to the tax office before the due date.
- Reconciles the tax reports against the recorded balances in the general ledger.
- Ensures completeness of tax certificates covering taxes withheld by the corporate
- Accounts and follows up any outstanding certificates not received by the Accounts
- Prepares the tax certificates (faktur pajak and bukti pemotongan pajak) and furnish or forwards them to the third parties concerned e.g. suppliers or corporate accounts.
- Liaises with the Tax Office & related government agencies on the Company’s tax and licenses renewal requirements.
- Updates F & A Manager on any new tax regulations or reporting changes.
- Other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
- Female, Single, age max. 30 years
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years of accounting experience.
- Competent in PC accounting software.
- Possess good management skills and problem solving skills and high sense of integrity.
- Self motivated, Able to function independently, Pleasant and Polite
Please send CV and recent photograph to:
- Male or Female
- Minimal D3, graduated from Tourism Institute will preferably.
- Have experience at hotel industry minimum 2 years (Front Office and Reservation department will be an advantage).
- Have experience use hotel system (example: Fidelio, Opera, etc).
- Fresh Graduate are welcome.
- Fluent English (Spoken & Wrriten)
- Age 30 years below
- Competent operating computer windows
If you are interested to apply and meet the qualification stated, please submit your complete resume and your recent photograph to email :