ArtaBit is a company providing digital payment solutions customize for Indonesia & South East Asia.
We want you learn more about us at : artabit.com
We are currently searching for candidates with previous experience and/or motivated quick learners. These positions require a friendly phone personality, great attention to detail and the ability to work quickly and efficiently. This is a customer service position that requires patience, a great phone demeanor, excellent verbal and written communications, and reliable work attendance.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who is highly analytical and someone who has experience collaborating with cross functional teams like Product Management, Marketing, Account Management and Sales.
If you are a team player, who is focused and likes to see the outcome and reward of your work, then ArtaBit and this position is for you.
- Handle incoming/outgoing call volume
- Payment processing
- Handle disputes
- Follow up on payment arrangements
- Respond to subject inquiries and requests for more information
- Possess the ability to be assertive but diplomatic
- Excellent phone manner
- Customer Service experience +
- Must be computer literate and internet savvy
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Woman, single, maximum 26 years
- D3’s degree, quantitative studies preferred (e.g., computer science, economics, stats, etc.)
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to driving customer success
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Ability to generate clear, concise, and comprehensive analyses - tell the story behind the data!
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office esp Excel (pivot tables, external data sources, performing complex functions)
- Attentiveness to data accuracy with the ability to spot discrepancies and subtleties
- Prepare month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting schedules
- Assist with bank reconciliations, prepaids, fixed assets, accruals, and other close areas
- Improve business processes, systems, and documentation
- Research technical accounting issues and draft memos
- Provide supporting documents for audit
- Maintain general ledger system for growth and scale
- Interact with Finance and Strategy team on various analysis
- Ad hoc analysis and tasks as needed
- Male/Female maximum 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
- GL or Public Accounting experience (2+ years)
- Previous roles should include audit or GL accounting (public or venture-backed preferred)
- Strong interest in technology / knowledge of the industry
- Tech savvy – Excel guru a plus
- Strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Knows about taxes
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung di Lowongan , Info Lowongan Semoga informasi ini membantu anda, mohon berhati-hati dengan info lowongan kerja palsu. Lowongan Kerja Terbarutidak bertanggung jawab dengan isi lowongan ini.