Engineer Radio Planning & Optimization
Job Location: Jakarta | Deadline: 16 April 2014
Plans and performs technical activities to service the customer and brings expertise to customer site on need basis.
The Network Design & Optimization Engineer identifies and solves proactively demanding problems and communicates them to key stakeholders, contributes to develop processes and tools, participates as an expert in own technology area in customer projects and is active in networking and knowledge sharing.
In Service Delivery, engineers will develop and ensure planning and optimization activities remotely (or if required, on site) from Jakarta offices to projects throughout the world, executing the following typical tasks:
- Works in own technology field area with adequate skill level;
- Masters tools for Design, Performance, Troubleshooting or Measurement;
- Executes Network Dimensioning for sales and Network design activities;
- Performs field Measurements and laboratory tests;
- Develops Network Design and Optimization activities for NSN and MV technologies.
Finally, senior elements on this technology may be required to support and also participate in “Customer Workshops”.
Main Responsibility Area
Plans and executes technical tasks requiring specialist skills in own professional area. Works independently with the responsibility for solving customer request cases and reporting according to processes. Identifies and solves technical problems. Shares knowledge in own professional area.
The Network Design & Optimization Engineer has the following main responsibilities:
- to provide network design and performance services, according to the solutions portfolio;
- to perform technical tasks for customer projects according to project plan (with project manager’s guidance);
- to provide (if necessary) on-site support to customers in his field of expertise;
- to report the progress of his/her work to key project stakeholders (project management, line management).
To address with the above referred activities, we are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or similar from reputable University, fresh graduates are welcome,
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Good Communication Skills,
- Excellent English Skills,
- Result Oriented,
- Team Player.
Ms. Andangkartika Puspasakti. Email to [email protected]
Ms. Lestari Prihandayani. Email to [email protected]
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung di Lowongan , Info Lowongan Semoga informasi ini membantu anda, mohon berhati-hati dengan info lowongan kerja palsu. Lowongan Kerja Terbarutidak bertanggung jawab dengan isi lowongan ini.